elenco piattaforme opzioni binarie
The steps are designed to be addressed one at a time, and are listed below as a following variation on the original 12-Step Program of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Admit you are powerless over your addiction, and that your life has become unmanageable.
- Believe that a power greater than yourself can help restore you to sanity.
- Make a decision to turn your will and life over to a higher power.
- Make a moral inventory of yourself.
- Admit to yourself, a higher power, and another human being the exact manner of your wrongs.
- Accept that you are ready to remove your shortcomings of character.
- Ask a higher power to remove those shortcomings.
- Make a list of people whom you have wronged, and anticipate making amends.
- Make amends to those people, except in those cases where it would injure that person or others.
- Continue to take personal inventory and promptly admit wrongdoing.
- Utilize prayer or meditation to improve your conscious understanding of a higher power, and accept the possibility of this higher power to guide you through sobriety.
- Have a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, and continue to carry this message to other addicts and practice these principles in daily life.
While these steps are based on the original 12-step program of AA, they are used at The Ridge in conjunction with cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) for a well-rounded drug and alcohol rehabilitation experience.استراتيجيات الخيار الثنائية التي تعمل Learn About CBT Treatment binäre option handelssignale