Interested In Joining The Team At The Ridge?
If you’re interested in a career at The Ridge, please fill out the form provided below and include your resume and cover letter. If you’re interested in a specific position please mention that in your message. Otherwise, we will let you know if a position opens that fits your skillset.
Recovery Support Specialist
Job Type: Full/Part-Time
The Ridge Ohio is currently looking for Recovery Support Specialists who are passionate about helping people maintain Recovery for Life. Started in 2011, The Ridge’s primary programs include detox and residential substance abuse treatment in Batavia, Ohio. We are currently expanding our outpatient services in surrounding areas at our Joint Commission Accredited programs.
- High School Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- CNA preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to act as a positive role model in the life of someone in recovery
- Engage with patients in our substance abuse programs in a variety of settings
- Monitor appropriate participation and interactions between patients; setting appropriate boundaries and rules
- Assist patients with identifying and accessing needed resources and recovery supports in the community
- CDCA required to be obtained within the first 6 months of employment
- Engage and motivate patients with compassion and understanding in an individual or group setting
- Assist with medication observation when required
- Transport patients to appointments, or visit patients in detox