Careers at The Ridge Ohio
We Are A
Connected Community: We will walk with you for life, engage you in our family and aftercare programs, and make sure you’re not alone.
Champions Excellence: We utilize the best medical, clinical, and holistic treatments and will always put you first. Our program is unique in it’s approach to recovery.
Celebrates Strengths: We will never judge your situation and will give you everything you need to be successful on your own.
Cherishes Family: Family groups and involvement are a big part of your recovery. We aim to educate the family as well as the patient on the disease of addiction and the process of recovery.
Cultivates Clinical Expertise: We strive for the best clinical program by utilizing physicians, board-certified addictionologists, psychiatrists, licensed counselors, and nursing staff during your stay.
Changes Lives: We don’t want repeat clients. We don’t want you to be back at square one with lost jobs, families, health, and lives at risk. We promise to give help you develop the tools to change your life
Recovery Support Specialist
Job Type: Full/Part Time
The Ridge Ohio is currently looking for Recovery Support Specialists who are passionate about helping people maintain Recovery for Life.Started in 2011, The Ridge’s primary program is a residential substance abuse facility in Batavia, Ohio. We are currently expanding our outpatient services in surrounding areas at our Joint Commission Accredited programs.
- High School Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- CNA preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to act as a positive role model in the life of someone in recovery
- Engage with patients in our substance abuse programs in a variety of settings
- Monitor appropriate participation and interactions between patients; setting appropriate boundaries and rules
- Assist patients with identifying and accessing needed resources and recovery supports in the community
- Engage and motivate patients with compassion and understanding in individual or group setting
- Assist with medication observation when required
- Transport patients to appointments, or visit patients in detox
Interested in a Career at The Ridge?
Send your resume and cover letter to: Careers@theridgeohio.com
If you are interested in a specific position please mention that in your message. Otherwise we will let you know if a position opens up that fits your skillset.