You shouldn’t have to be trapped by addiction and deal with a broken family,
failing finances, and hopelessness.
You deserve to be finally free!
We know how it feels, and can show you how to get your life back.
Why The Ridge?
The Ridge offers an unrivaled clinical program that can only be understood by experiencing it yourself.
- Patients love it here! 5-star rating on Google!
- A unique program on a serene rural retreat that fosters holistic healing for every individual treated.
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Expert staff: Full-time addictionologist, psychiatrist, specialty therapists
- Active alumni community who are committed to Recovery for Life®
- Free family and aftercare programs
Read more testimonials from Ridge Clients
Our Promise to You
- Connected Community: We will walk with you for life, engage you in our family and aftercare programs, and make sure you’re not alone.
- Champion Excellence: We utilize the best medical, clinical, and holistic treatments and will always put you first. Our program is unique in it’s approach to recovery.
- Celebrate Strengths: We will never judge your situation and will give you everything you need to be successful on your own.
- Cherish Family: Family groups and involvement are a big part of your recovery. We aim to educate the family as well as the patient on the disease of addiction and the process of recovery.
- Cultivate Clinical Expertise: We strive for the best clinical program by utilizing physicians, board-certified addictionologists, psychiatrists, licensed counselors, and nursing staff during your stay.
- Changed Lives: We don’t want repeat clients. We don’t want you to be back at square one with lost jobs, families, health, and lives at risk. We promise to give help you develop the tools to change your life
Costs and Insurance Coverage
The Ridge accepts most commercial insurance plans. Once you submit your insurance details we can verify your benefits and give you the patient responsibility amount. We will verify your insurance and determine your self-pay portion, in most cases, within 90-minutes.
We accept most insurance plans from most major carriers out of network. Call now to check your benefits for free.
Unfortunately, Medicare, Medicaid or state insurance do not provide coverage for our facility. For those without insurance, we have self-pay programs to cover our residential treatment costs.