What to Bring to The Ridge
- A government issued state ID (driver’s license, state ID, photo, passport)
- Health insurance card
- No more than $25 dollars in cash
- 1 months’ worth of current prescriptions in properly labeled containers
- Over the counter medication in unopened container, no more than 30 day supply
- One week’s worth of comfortable, washable seasonable clothing. Client’s wash their own clothes. The Ridge provides towels, pillows & linens.
- Shoes (tennis shoes for recreational time)
- A bathing suit (trunks for men, one piece for women)
- House slippers
- A watch
- Hair dryer/ Curling iron
- Electric shaver and disposable razors
- Make up
- Writing paper, envelopes, stamps, limited recreational reading materials
- iPod / music player that is not capable of accessing internet (recreational time only)
- A toothbrush and toothpaste (unopened)
- Mouthwash (does not contain alcohol)
- Deodorant, Soap & Shampoo Some nicotine use including dip/chew and e-cigs/vaping is permitted in designated areas. Bring enough for 30 days, you won’t have opportunities to buy more.
What Not to Bring to The Ridge
- Cell phone (clients use house phone to make
supervised outbound calls)
- Food / beverages
- Laptop nor Desk Computers
- DVD player / DVDs
- Any sexually explicit/pornographic material
- Expensive jewelry (wedding rings OK)
All Ridge clients will have their admission conducted at our sister outpatient facility Northland in Milford Ohio. To reach Northland take exit 59 B towards US-50/Hillsboro off of I-275. The ramp will merge you onto OH-450E/Milford Parkway. In less than a mile you will come to US-50 (The first stop light you will reach). Take a right onto US-50, and travel .2 miles to Whitney Drive (at Cintas office) and TURN RIGHT. Follow Whitney Dr. ¼ mile, turning left into our parking lot at 25 Whitney Dr. (long rectangular brick office building). Enter door #120 which is labeled “The Ridge”.
+1(866)902-9846 | email@example.com
Milford, OH 45150
If family sends gifts or letters, send to above address
care of patient’s name. We can’t accept food or drinks.