Best Residential Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center in the Midwest.
Why The Ridge?
- Patients love it here! 5-star rating on Google!
- A unique program that fosters holistic healing for every individual treated
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Expert staff: Full-time addictionologist, psychiatrist, specialty therapists
- Active alumni and aftercare community who are committed to Recovery for Life®
- Free family programming
Read more testimonials from Ridge Clients
Our Promise to You
- Connected Community: We will walk with you for life, engage you in our family and aftercare programs, and make sure you’re not alone.
- Champion Excellence: We utilize the best medical, clinical, and holistic treatments and will always put you first. Our program is unique in it’s approach to recovery.
- Celebrate Strengths: We will never judge your situation and will give you everything you need to be successful on your own.
- Cherish Family: Family groups and involvement are a big part of your recovery. We aim to educate the family as well as the patient on the disease of addiction and the process of recovery.
- Cultivate Clinical Expertise: We strive for the best clinical program by utilizing physicians, board-certified addictionologists, psychiatrists, licensed counselors, and nursing staff during your stay.
- Changed Lives: We don’t want repeat clients. We don’t want you to be back at square one with lost jobs, families, health, and lives at risk. We promise to give help you develop the tools to change your life.
Costs and Insurance Coverage
The Ridge Ohio residential program accepts most employer based group commercial insurance plans. Once you submit your insurance details we can verify your benefits and explain your coverage, in most cases, within 90-minutes. Sorry we cannot accept Medicaid, Caresource, Paramount, Buckeye or state funded insurance.
We accept insurance plans from most major carriers out of network. Call now to check your benefits for free.
Unfortunately, Medicare, Medicaid or state funded insurance do not provide coverage for The Ridge program. For those without insurance, we have self-pay rates to cover our residential treatment costs.
Get Help Today!
The Ridge Ohio understands how difficult it is to recognize that you need help with addiction or substance abuse. We want you to know that we are here to help. There are a variety of ways to get in contact with The Ridge. You can reach a representative of The Ridge Ohio 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling the number at the top of the page.
Feel free to also reach out to The Ridge by completing the “Contact Us Form” to the right, and a member of our team will get back to you within 24 hours!