Addiction is Often Misunderstood – Get Answers to Common Questions
We list some of the most frequently asked questions about our programming below. If you have questions about treatment, costs, or concerns about beginning the recovery process, please call us at (513) 457-7963.
Why Should I Consider the Ridge?
With an industry-leading 4:1 clinical staff to patient ratio, you can be assured that you or your loved one, and your family will receive the education, therapy, and treatment needed to start the next chapter of your new life.
- The Ridge has been helping clients and families recover from addiction for more than 10 years.
- The Ridge accepts most commercial insurance.
- The Ridge is Joint Commission Accredited, which is given to the top 15 percent of treatment centers in the United States.
- The Ridge has an industry-leading 4:1 staff to patient ratio.
- The Ridge offers premium accommodations designed to provide comfort to patients seeking recovery.
- The Ridge has two board-certified addictionologists on staff.
- The Ridge offers one of the only programs in the United States to significantly incorporate the family into the recovery process through addiction education and therapy.
- The Ridge offers a 12-month aftercare program designed to help clients maintain a sober lifestyle.
- The Ridge offers specialized treatment designed for healthcare professionals, lawyers, business executives, and other professionals.
- Clinicians at The Ridge are able to treat co-occurring mental health conditions such as anxiety, depression, and trauma.
- The Ridge has an active alumni program designed to promote long-term sobriety.
What About Confidentiality?
What is the Process to Get In?
Learn more about our admissions process here.
How Can I Send Mail/Packages to A Resident?
(Please put C/O [client name] for client packages. No food or drink, please.)
25 Whitney Drive
Milford, Ohio 45150
PLEASE DO NOT SEND FOOD OR BEVERAGES/AS WELL AS ANYTHING HOMEMADE. Any other items must be in their original, sealed package and all items will be searched by staff to be sure they are safe and clinically appropriate for the clients. If any item is received that is not permitted, you will be contacted and the item returned if possible.
What is the cost and do you accept insurance?
Where is The Ridge Located?
How Can I Stay In Touch with Family?
The Ridge’s family program is one aspect that sets us apart from other centers.
- Family education every Tuesday from 4-7 and Saturday from 9-12
- Weekly family support groups
- Family involvement in Alumni program
- Daily outbound calling is available
- Letters and care packages (No food please)
- Children are welcome, but on our family night, we have a guest speaker who talks frankly about addiction and recovery. Please inquire as to the topic ahead of time. Parental discretion may be advised.
Is The Ridge Accredited?
- The Ridge’s programs are accredited and monitored by the Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services (OhioMHAS).
- The Ridge is Joint Commission Accredited – given to the top 15 percent of performing substance use disorder treatment centers in the United States.
- Accredited by the Ohio State Medical Board and Ohio Physicians Health Program (OHPH).
- Accredited by the Ohio Dental Board to treat dentists.
- The Ridge is a resource for the Ohio Lawyers Assistance Program (OLAP), Pharmacists Rehabilitation Organization (PRO) and other Ohio agencies.
- The Ridge is approved by many other assistance programs across the country.
What Should I Bring with Me?
To learn more about what you can or cannot bring with you to treatment please click here.