When alcohol or substance use makes your life unmanageable, immersive treatment can help you restore balance, heal, and achieve sustainable, long-term sobriety.
Residential treatment is appropriate for people who know they need professional support for alcohol or drug addiction.
What Happens In Drug rehab?
When you decide to participate in our inpatient drug rehab In Ohio, our job is to get to know you. To that end, we administer a complete biopsychosocial evaluation. Our expert team of doctors and nurses assess your individual history, immediate needs, treatment goals, then collaborate with you to create a treatment plan.
At The Ridge, we believe in a holistic approach to patient care. That means we don’t just treat your addiction: We treat you. Our programs address the overall health of your mind, body, and spirit. Treatment in our residential program occurs in our renovated mansion on a 51-acre luxury estate located just northeast of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio.
Our individualized, integrated residential treatment program includes:
- Addiction/mental health assessment
- Initial history and physical evaluation
- 24/7 medical monitoring and support
- Luxury room and board
- Individualized case management
- Individual and group counseling
- Addiction education
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Mindfulness, exercise, and outdoor recreation activities
- Complimentary modalities
- Eligible for long-term (52-weeks or more) aftercare planning with professional counseling
- Ongoing alumni support
The Advantages of Residential Inpatient Rehab at The Ridge
Our residential program is unique. Our location offers us ample opportunity to participate in activities that nourish your mind, body, and soul. Our experienced staff understands how to synthesize all the elements of your program into a seamless whole. Everything we do – and everything you do – aligns and points in the same direction: toward your total health and wellbeing.
Advantages of residential treatment at The Ridge include:
- Individually tailored program: All our therapies and complementary modalities are available to you. Whether you’re diagnosed with alcohol use disorder or substance use disorder only, or you have a co-occurring mental health disorder, we individualize your treatment program to meet your specific needs.
- Top-rated medical team: Our expert medical staff supports you at all times. Their purpose is to help and guide you through the ups and downs of your treatment journey.
- Healing environment: Residential treatment centers often have a sterile, institutional feel. We’re the opposite: our luxury accommodations are intimate and comfortable. We create the perfect environment for learning, healing, and personal growth.
- Holistic approach: From delicious meals prepared by our on-site chef to recreational opportunities on our beautiful private estate, our comprehensive approach to treatment makes real healing happen every day. Away from the stress of everyday life, you can focus on learning skills that support lifelong sobriety.
- Fully licensed and accredited: We’re fully licensed and accredited by the State of Ohio and the Joint Commission. Click here to review the list of accreditations associated with our specialized Professionals Program.
What Happens After Drug and Alcohol Rehab?
The length of your residential rehab for addiction treatment depends on your progress in recovery, your unique needs as identified in your treatment plan, the input of your counselors, and other factors such as insurance coverage and personal commitments. You might step down a level to our partial hospitalization program, or you may be ready to start the next phase of your journey without additional treatment.
Boutique Drug and Alcohol Rehab In Cincinnati Ohio
Following residential treatment at The Ridge, clients are eligible to add 52 weeks (or more) of professional aftercare support. While most treatment centers discharge you with an aftercare plan that includes a list of your preferred relapse prevention strategies and contact information for sponsors and community support groups like Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and/or Narcotics Anonymous (NA), we go one step further and offer weekly sessions with an addiction counselor for a full year.
In addition, we welcome you with open arms into The Ridge alumni community. With alumni support – and your commitment to sobriety and your aftercare plan – you can continue to develop relapse prevention techniques, enhance your coping skills, and thrive in your new – sober – life.