Our promise: when you complete a residential program at The Ridge, you’ll never be alone in recovery again.
Support Means Success
Upon graduation from The Ridge, you automatically become a member of our extended alumni community – a supportive network of graduates who understand what life is like before, during, and after treatment. Our alumni community is designed to support our clients as they lead a full life in sobriety.
Mary Jo Stelzer, CDCA
“If the opposite of Addiction is Connection, this is where you are able to connect with others
who have been through the same program you have and to be able to share with like-minded
This is something Mary Jo tells every client and family she meets. In coordinating virtually all
aspects of our alumni programming, Mary Jo strives to ensure that all clients have the tools they
need to maintain long-term sobriety and that all families are given the opportunity to receive
their own support and tools to help support their loved one for a lifetime of recovery.
Join Mary Jo throughout the week and year for several alumni and family events:
- Wednesdays at Noon: A Weekly Recovery Meeting (Alumni Only – via Zoom)
- First Saturday of every Month (10 am to Noon): Combined Alumni/Al-Anon/Current clients
& their families in a lecture-style event (There is no combined meeting in September and
October; see special events)
- Special Events: Annual Luncheon in September; Pickleball tournament & family picnics
Contact Mary Jo for questions about our next event!
Subscribe to Alumni Emails
Alumni Community Events
Alumni meetings are held the first Saturday of each month 10 A.M. – 12 P.M. at our main office location: 25 Whitney Drive. Suite 120, Milford, OH 45150. Click here for directions.
Benefits of active participation in our alumni community include:
- Fun group outings and activities
- Regular check-ins, encouragement, and phone contact with Alumni and peers
- Invitations and reminders for local Ridge events, speakers, and social gatherings
- Opportunities to involve supportive family and friends in your recovery experience
- Al-Anon and 12 step meetings and events
As a Ridge alumnus, your participation with your fellow alumni through our events – and in the community – is the biggest thank you that we can receive. We appreciate our alumni and invite any Ridge graduate to participate.
To connect with The Ridge Alumni Program contact your Alumni Coordinator, Mary Jo Stelzer, at [email protected]
Weekly Al-Anon Meeting
We host Al-Anon Meetings, open to anyone in the community, every Thursday. Enter your email address below to receive an email invitation every week.
Subscribe for Weekly Invitation Emails: